Wednesday 5 September 2012


Sometimes when I tell my clients that they should have a salad for lunch they will either say – “but I need something more with that” or – “but it’s so boring with a salad”.

I do my shopping on Mondays and Thursday. So yesterday when it was time for lunch I have to admit that the refrigerator was a bit empty, but this is my new creation from yesterday.

Spinach salad (serves 1)

1 cup spinach, roughly chopped
1 cup red cabbage, shredded
2 slices of red onion, finely chopped
½ avocado, roughly chopped
½ apple, roughly chopped
5 walnuts chopped
Handful of sunflower seeds
Splash of olive oil with a squeeze of lemon

Place all ingredients in a bowl, toss and serve.

Enjoy!!!!

PS. I forgot to take a pictures yesterday but I promise next time I make it I will.

Yours in Health & Fitness,
Birgitta



No comments:

Post a Comment