Monday 21 May 2012


What is life if we can’t enjoy some lovely chocolate?

I’m sure many of you saw my twitter the other day, that I spend a great day on Sunday at gnanache chocolate testing and making chocolate.

Now you are thinking – How can she that is supposed to be a fitness expert spend a day eating chocolate. Easy, it all comes down to balance of life.

I love chocolate, maybe not a Mars bar or Freddo Frog, but a nice small piece high quality chocolate, preferable dark. I like cooking and making nice healthy food, and a nice chocolate cake for dessert. I believe in 80/20, if we eat well and exercise during the week – Monday to Friday afternoon – of course we then can enjoy the weekend with a bit of indulgence.

Start Saturday morning with a healthy breakfast and do some exercises, and you have your 80/20 in a perfect balance.

Life is here to enjoy with a bit of TLC for your body!!!!

Yours in Health & Fitness,
Birgitta


No comments:

Post a Comment