Tuesday 18 September 2012


I’m sure you are all curios to know how my 24 computer-free hours went!

Last Friday I decided to have a powerful rest for my body and mind, and go computer-free for 24 hours.

I have to admit that on Friday night I was climbing the walls a bit, “what was happening in the world that I was missing?”, but by Saturday morning I actually felt very relaxed and full of fresh ideas in my head. Due to the time saving by not sitting by the computer I did both my cardio session and a Body Balance class.

Reflecting on my little “test”, I do believe we need to take some computer-free time on regular basis. We might not feel stressed, but how many of us don’t get on the computer first thing in the morning, and have to see what has happened in the mailbox, blog, twitter, FB, etc?

At the same time as this can be "good stress" due to the new way of communication with friends and work, it still adds the pressure of I have to check. So why don’t you give it a try and let me know how you went? I’ll definitely do it again, and I will really enjoy it!!

Yours in Health & Fitness,
Birgitta



 

No comments:

Post a Comment