Wednesday 18 January 2012

I'm cooking fish today!!!!

I love this recipe, it's quick, very nice and so healthy.

Stir-fried garlic and chilli fish
Serves 2

1tsp olive oil
300 g fish of you taste (you can even use prawns)
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 red chili, sliced
juice of 1 lime
350g green vegetables ( you can use what ever is in season, tonight I will have
snow peas, asparagus and broccoli)
100g mushrooms, sliced
1 tbsp soy sauce

Heat a frying pan (I usually use my wok) over high heat and add the oil. Add garlic and chili, and stir-fry for 1 minute. Pour over the lime juice and add the green vegetables, mushrooms and soy sauce. Stir-fry for another 3 minutes and add the fish, the green vegetables should be cooked but slightly crisp, add little vegetable stock or water if necessary. Serve immediately.



Enjoy!!!!!!!

Yours in Health & Fitness,
Birgitta
www.newfitness.com.au


 






No comments:

Post a Comment