Sunday 4 December 2011

Good evening,




Being a Swede we still hold on to the Swedish Christmas traditions. So today being the second of advent I have made the special spiecy gingerbreads. I know; now you think that sounds sweat and not very healthy, and you are so right - heaps of suger and butter, but it is Christmas season and a special occasion so if we don't over do it  we can still enjoy Christmas specials.

I will contiune my normal training routines throughout the season, and up til Christmas I'll have our normal healthy menues planned on Monday through Thursday. This way I don't have worry about some Christmas parties here and there.

Enjoy the wonderful Christmas season and stay tune for more health and fitness news.

Yours in Health & Fitness,

Birgitta
www.newfitness.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment